Cost and Deadline
- 2019 entry fees:
- $75 per entry for TAMIO members
- $95 per entry for non-members.
Credit Card payments
- You can pay through the online portal when you are ready to submit your entries.
- You can submit your entries and send a check for payment but the check must be received no later than April 3 or your entries will not be judged. No exception.
- Checks should be made out to: Texas Association of Municipal Information Officers
- Mail checks to:
Attn: Lauren Grossman
1821 Rutherford Lane, Ste. 400
Austin TX 78754
Entry deadline for the 2019 TAMI Awards is extended to Tuesday, March 19th. At that time, the online system will not accept any new or partial submissions.
Public and Media Relations Director
City of Garland