Cost and Deadline
2021 entry fees:
- $75 per entry for TAMIO members
- $95 per entry for non-members.
Credit Card payments
- You can pay through the online portal when you are ready to submit your entries.
- You can submit your entries and send a check for payment but the check must be received no later than May 4 or your entries will not be judged. No exception.
- When you complete your submissions, the program will automatically create an invoice that you can print.
- Checks should be made out to: Texas Association of Municipal Information Officers
- Mail checks to:
Attn: Lauren Grossman
1821 Rutherford Lane, Ste. 400
Austin TX 78754
Entry deadline for the 2021 TAMI Awards is
Sunday, April 25, at 11:59 p.m. At that time, the online system will not accept any new or partial submissions. NEW! The deadline has been extended by one week and one week only. The new deadline is Sunday, May 2, at 11:59 p.m.
Molly Fox, CPC
TAMIO Vice President of Awards
Director of Communications
City of Bedford