Cost and Deadline
Submissions for the 2022 TAMI Awards Are Now Closed
2021 entry fees:
- $75 per entry for TAMIO members
- $95 per entry for non-members.
Credit Card payments
- You can pay through the online portal when you are ready to submit your entries.
- You can submit your entries and send a check for payment but the check must be received no later than March 21 or your entries will not be judged. No exception.
- When you complete your submissions, the program will automatically create an invoice that you can print.
- Checks should be made out to: Texas Association of Municipal Information Officers
- Mail checks to:
Attn: Lauren Grossman
1821 Rutherford Lane, Ste. 400
Austin TX 78754
Entry deadline for the 2021 TAMI Awards is Sunday, March 20, at 11:59 p.m. At that time, the online system will not accept any new or partial submissions.
Molly Fox, CPC
TAMIO Vice President of Awards
Director of Communications
City of Bedford
The TAMI Awards submission program is sponsored by