TAMIO Members’ Forum
Need an easy way to reach out to other municipal information officers and tap into their experience and expertise? Join TAMIO Members’ Forum-a members’ only benefit !
TAMIO Members’ Forum is a web-based communication system that is intended to facilitate the direct exchange of information between member information officers. It should be used to ask questions, share information, and collaborate on municipal information issues.
We encourage you and others to join this complimentary service and participate—whether you have a question, an answer, or just want to stay connected.
- Posts to this system are the opinions of the individuals making the post.
- Do not forward any information gathered from this system unless you have received permission from the author(s).
- Be careful of attachments that may contain viruses.
- Stay on topic. Replies to a question posted to the group should benefit the entire group and will be seen by the entire group. If you want the reply to be seen by only one person, e-mail that person directly.
- Always summarize your question in the subject line. This information helps members find specific messages.
- Before acting on any information received from the group, a city official should consult with local legal counsel to ensure that the information received complies with current law and the particular facts of each situation.
For questions or assistance in signing up, please contact Lauren Grossman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-231-7400.